- We do not sell or rent customer information.
- We share customer information with certain employees and with companies providing services on our behalf in order to service your needs.
- Our policy is to require all employees and companies providing services on our behalf to keep customer information confidential.
Safeguarding Personal Information
- We have adopted policies and procedures designed to protect your personal information from unauthorized use or disclosure.
- We have implemented physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to maintain confidentiality and integrity of the personal information in our possession and to guard against unauthorized access. These include among other things, procedures for controlling access to customer files, building security programs and information technology security measures such as the use of passwords, firewalls, plus virus and use detection software.
- We continue to assess new technology as it becomes available and to upgrade our physical and electronic security systems as appropriate.
- Our policy is to permit employees to access your personal information only if they have a business purpose for using such information, such as administering, providing or developing our products or services.
- Our policy, which governs the conduct of all of our employees, requires all employees to safeguard personal information about the consumers and customers we serve or have served in the past.
Information We Collect About You
We collect information about you to help us serve your financial needs, to provide you with quality products and services and to fulfill legal and regulatory requirements. We consider all information about you in our possession to be personal information, even if you cease to be a customer. The personal information we collect about you may include among other things:
- Identifying information, such as your name, age, address, phone number and social security number.
- Employment information
- Financial information such as your income, assets and liabilities, as well as information about your savings, investments, insurance and business.
Typically, we collect this information on applications and other forms you complete, through conversations you may have with our loan officers, with our other representatives, and in some cases, over our website. We may also collect information from a wide range of other sources in order to process and/or underwrite your loan. These sources may include among others, employers, attorneys, banks, title insurers, insurance companies and credit reporting agencies.
Sharing Information With Companies That Provide Services For Us
We share personal information about you, as required or permitted by law, with third parties, such as service providers who assist us in the day to day operations of our company in the administration, processing, servicing and sale of your loan. These third parties include among others, title companies, appraisers, insurance companies, underwriting services, processing services, printing companies, software providers, marketing services and purchasers of loans. Our policy is to require third party service providers to enter into confidentiality agreements with us, prohibiting them from using any personal information they obtain for any other purpose other than those for which they were retained or as required by law. We may also disclose information about you, when necessary or required, in legal and arbitration proceedings and to government agencies.
Ruoff Home Mortgage
1700 Magnavox Way, Suite 220
Fort Wayne, IN 46804